The CTI Simulation does not simulate a call to the Live Activity Pane.
Reproducing the Issue
- Simulate a call from the CTI Adapter on your computer.
- Observe the Live Activity Pane for results
There are no calls simulated in the Live Activity Pane from the Adapter.
This issue is caused by a scoping question selected in the scope of a solution.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Click next to go to the questions tab.
- Expand Services -> Customer Care
- Click on Service Request Management.
- Scroll down to the question "Do you want to enable secure communication (HTTPS) for CTI".
- Untick this box.
- Log out and Log back into the system.
This will remedy the problem and allow calls. Please note that you have to descope the option under Customer Service as well as under Employee Support.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To