- When trying to edit the Item Title by clicking on the globe, edit the Item title, clicking save or Save and close the settings are not adopted.
- They can be updated if you check at a later time.
- See 'Reproducing the Issue to see the problem more clearly.
- Changing the translation in 'Item Description' on the other hand is working perfectly fine (only affects item title).
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- System Configuration settings affecting browser cache
- Confirm that the below configurations are set to false in System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->LMS_ADMIN
- Inserts scripts to control the caching of pages by the browser. The property proxyCaching controls caching for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- The property nsBrowserCaching controls the caching for Mozilla browsers. By default, both are set to false.
- Setting them to false resolved the issue in this instance.
Item; Title; Translation; Localization; Localisation; Updating; LMS; Internet; Explorer , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702