Unable to Rehire employees through the wizard. Error: "An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support if the issue keeps occurring."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702
- Employee Central - Release b1702.1191100
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on "Onboarding Pending Hires"
- Select "Hire" for re-hire record
- Enter relevant information on Identity Screen. -> Click "Next"
- Click "Use this match" to link the current record.
- Change Event reason to "Rehire" -> delete extra "National ID" -> Complete mandatory Identity information -> Click "Next"
- Enter Mandatory Personal Information -> Click "Next"
- Receive Error Message: "An application error occurred." Please try again later, or notify support if the issue keeps occurring.
The issue has been identified and logged under Engineering JIRA ticket ECT-69986.
- This issue is schedule to be addressed in release b1705.
- The target release may change without prior notification.
SF EC, EC 1702, Employee Central, ECT-69986 , KBA , rehire error , b1702 , ect-69986 , 1702 , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Bug Filed