Your requirement is to migrate the Workflow Rules in the system, but during Validation, you receive the below error:
File validation failed. Create an incident
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Workflow Rules
- Choose Migrate workflow rules using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
- You receive the error message mentioned in the Validation step
There could be many causes that may lead to this issue and one of the causes could be that, in the Workflow Condition Term tab, the data in the field Ordinal Number Value is incorrect.
Fill the migration template with correct data and proceed with the migration.
KBA , workflow rules , workflow condition term , ordinal number value , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To