New Hire Dashboard on SF Home Page showing incorrect Manager name for the new employee. Instead of Manager name, it is showing Recruiter name.
SuccessFactors BizX - Onboarding (OBD)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to SF instance as a New Hire.
2. On the home page, you can find "New Hire Dashboard".
3. As per the functionality, System should new Hire/employee's Hiring Manager name under "My Manager". However, it is showing the Recruiter name present on the requisition in RCM.
4. For example, employee "Ram" is the new Hire whose Hiring Manager is "Sumeet Kumar". In RCM, recruiter is "Deep". But the sytem is picking 'Deep' as his(Ram) Hiring Manager instead of 'Sumeet Kumar'.
4. In the below screenshot, My manager showing as 'Deep' instead of 'Sumeet Kumar'
New Hire dashboard showing Recruiter's name because of incorrect mapping done between RCM and ONB under "Setup Onboarding Integration" in Admin centre.
See below: Hiring Manager field in ONB is mapped to Recruiter field in RCM and vice versa. Hence, Hiring Manager name was showing as Recruiter's name in dashboard.
Correc the mapping under Admin Center> Setup Onboarding Integration.
Map Hiring Manager field in ONB to Hiring Manager field in RCM so that correct data pass from RCM to ONB.
New Hire dashboard Incorrect Hiring Manager name , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem