Item connector was uploaded in the instance and it cleared out the following information fields initial basis, initial number, retraining number, retraining basis , retraining period
SuccessFactors Learning Magement System
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Item and add values: Item Title, Initial Number, Initial Days, Retraining Number, and Retraining Period
- Create an input file knowing the exact Item ID, Item Type ID, and Revision Date, but modify the Item title to something different
- Make sure the input file does not include Initial Number, Initial Days, Retraining Number, or Retraining Period in the header columns or values
- Run Item Connector
- Validate Connector Ran Successfully and see warning message within the detailed report.
- Navigate to Item Record on the admin side of the application and notice fields nullified.
As per Product Management team
This is not a defect, it's how the connector has functioned for over a decade. The customer can utilize the noUpdateOnNull property for the following fields in order to prevent them from getting nullified: INIT_NUMBER, INIT_PERIOD_TYPE_ID, INIT_BASIS_TYPE_ID, RETRNG_NUMBER, RETRNG_PERIOD_TYPE_ID, RETRNG_BASIS_TYPE_ID
learning connector item connector retraining date nullified missing data cleared data , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem