Performance Statistic Data is only available for the last 30 days
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics Workcenter
- Go to Design Reports View
- Search for report (Beta) End to End Response Time
- Open the report
- Select value for Date (Last year or any value from the past which includes more then 30 days) and click on Go
The Data gets only displayed for the last 30 days.
As the system captures every user interaction by every user, the data volume is huge. That’s why here is a restriction of 30 days.
The System works as designed. The reason for it is to keep the data volume low.
- (Beta) End to End Response Time
- (Beta) Avg. Response Times by Day
- (Beta) Avg. Response Times by Hour - Yesterday
- (Beta) Response Time Analysis
- (Beta) Response Time by Week - Extended Percentile View
- (Beta) Response Time by Week - Percentile View
- (Beta) Screen Adoption by User
- (Beta) Screen Usage Trend
- (Beta) User Login by IP Address and Performance
- (Beta) User Logon Activity
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To