Deductions are not getting calculated though Estimated Deductions is checked for the Compensation Component.
Business Requirement: Deduction should be calculated and should get reflected Estimated Gross Earnings.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Compensation workcenter.
- Select the employee and check the Compensation Component in the Compensation Details list.
- You can see the Compensation Component is available in the Deductions.
- Also, Estimated Gross Deduction is checked for this component.
- A value is present in Amount field under deduction, this can be checked when you open the Compensation Component.
The figures displayed in Estimated Gross Earnings section considers only the compensation components which are available under Earnings and which are enabled for usage in calculation of Estimated Gross Earnings. The components present under Deductions are not considered while calculating Estimated Gross Earnings.
This is standard system behavior.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To