You want to stop receiving system feeds in your C4C system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Feed workcenter.
- Go to the Feed view.
Here, you dont want to receive any feeds generated by the system. Such feeds with be ending with 'by SYSTEM'
There are 2 types of updates that are displayed under Feeds - User updates and System updates. Their settings are different.
To stop receiving system feeds:
- Go to the Business configuration workcenter.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project ABC and choose the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions chevron.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange -> People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services -> Communities, Document Management and External Services.
- Select the question Do you want to deactivate system feed generation for your cloud solution ?
Please note that this will stop system updates from all the business objects.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To