The following information are needed by product support to investigate and process issues related web service incidents:
- Name of the communication arrangement which is used for the corressponding communication scenario
- Screenshot that shows the erroneous web service messages (Go to work center "Application and User Management" > "Web Service Message Monitoring" or "Business Communication Monitoring")
- What web service interface is used (e.g ManageCustomerIn)?
- What web service operation is used (e.g MAINTAIN_BUNDLE_V1)?
- What action code is used in the web service request?
- Please attach original XML request and response
- In case you are facing the issue in your test tenant, please provide permission to reproduce the scenario via SOAP UI and backend
In case the scenario is enhanced with custom fields, KUT fields, custom business objects or custom web service, please provide us the following, additional information (if issue is related to these enhancements):
- Names of PDI or KUT fields affected
- Name of the custom business object
- Name of the custom web service (PDI solution ID)
Please provide us detailed information about what you are expecting to achive by executing the web service.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To