Validation error shows when trying to add effective date and setting the assignment type to 'Required' in a curricula.
B1611 and later versions.
Reproducing the Issue
1. System Admin> Learning> Curricula.
2. Search and edit a curricula.
3. Contents> Edit.
4. Enter Basis Date and Effective Date.
5. Set Assignment Type to 'Required'.
6. Apply changes.
The required check box for the assignment type is not enabled.
1. References>Learning>Assignment Type
2. Search and edit for REQUIRED
3. Check Required box
4. Apply changes
required assignment type, curricula validation error, cannot save curricula , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem