- Slowness in importing MDF data via FTP import
- Slowness in importing MDF data via Import and Export Data page
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Import and Export Data
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: FTP Import
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Position Import
For MDF import and exports, you can now suppress duplicate inserts and unchanged updates. This can help eliminate millions of redundant user data while helping to improve performance.
CSV File import: On the UI, when uploading a CSV file for the required the redundant data can suppressed via the option shown in the screenshot below:
Zip file import/ FTP import: When importing a zip file, one of the files that is available under the zipped folder for the corresponding object is import.properties.
- Open this file in a notepad or wordpad as shown in the below screenshot:
2. Save the file with the changes in the zip folder where the objects csv files are available. Via the this same file, we can also change the locale format for import
ex: formatLocale=en_UK (make sure to remove the # from the corresponding key)
MDF: Metadata Framework Import and Export Data Import MDF data , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MDF , MDF Framework , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-SCM-POS , Position Imports, Sync, Tiles etc. , How To