How to delete positions or any mdf objects in bulk via import?
Employee Central - Metadata Framework
Employee Central - Positions Management
Reproducing the Issue
Unable to mass delete positions or any mdf objects via import.
- Currently this is a system limitation and is not supported via imports.
- Only deletion via manage data and permanently delete is possible.
- Our development team is working to provide this feature of deleting mdf object instances via import and is planned to be made availble in b1705 release.
- You would be able to perform mass deletion of mdf objects via import post b1705 release.
- Please find the link on steps provided by engineering on how to delete records for MDF objects through import: https://help.sap.com/viewer/e4a4ce68589841709a8202928c23803a/1805/en-US/a78f7baffef3417d97e76514e18fa151.html?q=delete%20records%20for%20MDF%20objects%20through%20import
- This is a new functionality introduced in b1705 and is only available in preview environments. this would be available in prod environments from June 2nd weekend.
- Engineering would not be deleting the MDF objects by scripts and hence this functionality has been introduced as a self service feature.
delete position via import mass delete mdf via import delete mdf delete positions delete mdf fo , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , Product Enhancement