Compensation Form(s) listed and can be viewed in Employee Profile or People Profile Performance History view/portlet/block.
SuccessFactors Compensation Management
SuccessFactors Employee Profile / People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Employee Profile > check Performance History view/portlet/block > you will see both Performance and Compensation Forms.
This is because either the Process used in Employee Profile or People Profile contains a Compensation Form or is Hidden (not active), with this setting the Performance History view/portlet/block will pull up all forms existing in the system to be displayed in the profile.
1. Check first the name of the Process being used in Employee Profile or People Profile.
- Employee Profile: Go to Admin Center > Configure Employee Files > Rating Sources for Scorecards section.
- People Profile: Go to Admin Center > Configure People Profile > General Settings > Talent Data Settings section > Include talent data from this process drop down.
2. To check if the Process being used contains Compensation form and/or if is active or hidden, go to Admin Center > Processes and Forms > find the Process name.
2.1 If Show/Hide checkbox is not checked/enabled then it is hidden or not active. Make it active by checking the checkbox of the Process.
2.2 If it is active open the Process by clicking on its name > in the Selected Templates container of the Forms > there should be NO Compensation forms added ONLY Performance forms.
3. If the Process being used in Employee Profile or People Profile is set to ‘All Data Sources’, all Process must be checked to make sure no Compensation forms are added in the Selected Templates container.
Compensation, Form, Compensation Form, Performance History, , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , LOD-SF-CMP-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services EC. PM, etc. , Problem