- Cannot select cross-group columns in Contiuour Performance Management Adhoc Report.
- Fields greyed out when selecting from cross group tables
Contiuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Adhoc report from Contiuous Performance Management domain.
- Go to Colomns tab and select fields from any one of the following table Activity, Achievement, Coaching Advice, Other Topic.
- Once field selected from one table, try seleting the fields from other.
- You will see that the fields are greyed out.
- This is an expected behavior.
- Currently, you cannot select cross-group columns from unrelated entities to avoid erroneous reporting. You can select columns only from the same entity likeActivity, Achievement, Coaching Advice, and Other Topic.
- However, you can use the Activity and Achievements entity for generating reports on activities that have been converted to achievements.
- Fore more information on Contiuous Performance Management Adhoc Report, please see the documentation available at Help Portal
Contiuous Performance Management Adhoc Report Fields greyed out Cross group columns , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To