When we try to migrate HR Master Data using Data Migration we receive the following error message
"Bank data not found; check if bank data was migrated with employee data"
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center
- Select the view Implementation Projects
- Select the project and then select Open Activity List
- Select Integrate and Extend tab
- Search for activity Migration of Employee - Germany
- Select the Migrate personnel administration data using the migration tool
- In the migration tool select the file
- Execute Migration
We get the error message in the simulation step
The Bank Details which is migrated with Employee Data is not same with the bank details maintained in HR master data, i.e Migrate personnel administration data using the migration tool.
The bank details should be same.
According to the functionality of system the account details which is migrated with Employee Data and the account details which is migrated with HR master data should be same. Please maintain correct data and migrate the employee. Then the bank detail will be automatically marked as main bank account.
If you want to make another bank account as Main Bank then you can maintain the bank from UI( Personnel Administration Work center) but during migration, the account details should be the same..
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To