I would like to setup Substitute Credit for an item in LMS
Learning Management System
On the Admin Side:
1. Navigate to Learning -> Item
2. Search for and open the learning item that should have a substitute.
3. Go to Substitutes -> Click Add.
4. Search for the courses that users can take as a substitute for this course (learning item).
5. To add a search result as a substitute, select the Add check box.
6. For each substitute you add, create a map between the credit of your learning item and its substitute.
7. To apply the substitute retroactively, enter a date in Effective Date.
- If you provide a date in the Effective Date box, then the system ignores any substitute completions for a user if the user completed the substitute item before that date.
- If you do not provide a value in the Effective Date box, then the system accepts any completion of the substitute item.
8. Click Add.
How to setup Substitute Credit in LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To