In order to analyse issues in a SCM scenarios, we should gather the following information:
- Work center and View in which the issue occurs.
- ID of the affected document (Inbound Delivery, Outbound Delivery, etc.).
- Exact steps on how to reproduce the issue.
- In case an error message occurs: Error message that occurs and the action that triggered the error message.
- Changes that were performed.
- What is the actual result and what is the expected result.
- If the issue affects more only one user, the user who is affected by the issue.
- In case the issue occurs when data (Webservice), please provide the respective file (SOAP request and SOAP response) as an attachment in the Incident as well as which webservice is being used.
- Can this issue be reproduces and do we have the permission to reproduce this in your system in case data is changed or created (possibly in a test system)?
- Business Impact the issue has on your company or for your users.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions