After the b1611 release, the order of fields in the Address Information portlet has changed and some fields are displayed out of order based on the configuration
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud - b1611+
- Employee Central
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to People Profile and search for any user
2. Go to Home Address section and select 'Edit'
3. Add Home Address data and select any Country, for example, United States:
4. Notice the layout is configured correctly as shown in Configure People Profile, until the 'Country' field is changed to another value:
5. If the 'Country' field is changed back to the original value, the order of the fields is still incorrect based on the configuration:
This issue is a defect and is being reviewed by Engineering
- Engineering is working on a fix for this behavior and have targeted/planned the fix to be addressed in the b1708 release
- Issue is tracked internally in ECT-65066
- Navigate to Admin Center > Configure People Profile and select 'Edit Dialog' on the 'Address Information' block. Set all standard address fields and custom address fields to the same order across all countries. Also, configure different custom fields for country specific data, do not reuse custom fields across multiple countries.
- Navigate to Admin Center > Configure People Profile and remove the 'Address Information' block from the configuration and save. Then add the block back and save.
ECT-65066, ECT-59315, PP3, Address Info, HomeAddress, Field Order, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed