- Incorrect value appears in "Annualized Salary" field in Ad Hoc Report for all employees.
- Current value of Annualized Salary field is not getting fetched in Ad Hoc Report of "Person and Employment Info (As Of Date)" domain.
- Ad Hoc Report is pulling previous year data in Annualized Salary field.
- Ad Hoc Report - Person and Employment Info (as of date)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc Report of Person and Employment Info (as of date) domain
- Select Employee ID and Employee First Name and Last name from "Person Info" table
- Select AS, AS-Ammount fields from "Employee Pay Group Sums" table
For all employees, Annualized Salary (AS) field is not fetching correct record as per Compensation Information Portlet.
Consider Employee ID - 1234. In Compensation Information Portlet of this employee Annualized Salary (AS) field displays value as "35858" for the current year.
For the previous year, this field displays as - 34479.
Ad Hoc Report displays - Previous record - 34479.
To Resolve this issue, we need to run below Job from provisioning:
- Go To Provisioning > Schedule Jobs > Run "HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync" Job
Once the Job is completed, Ad Hoc Report will fetch correct data.
- Annualized Salary
- Person and Employment Info (As Of Date)
- Ad Hoc Report
- Previous Year Record
- HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync
- Employee Pay Group Sums