You received an Employee call in Live Activity Pane and it displays Unknow Caller in RUI, but in HTML5 UI the Employee is recognized in the pane.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login RUI;
2. Open CTI Adapter;
3. Simulate a call with number Dialing From as Employee's phone number;
5. In RUI Live Activity Pane, caller appears as Unknown Caller
You have not configured Administrator settings for enabling Employee search in RUI.
From 1808 release, it is now possible to use Employee search in Live activity for RUI
Follow the below steps to enable the same:
- Go to Administrator Workcenter.
- Navigate to Service and Social view.
- Open the Live Activity Configuration under Communication Channels.
- In the Fiori client settings, Click add button.
- Select the Employee object.
- Save and Close.
RUI,Employee,Live Activity,CTI , KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To