- When opening forms' Advanced Settings, the system redirects you to Admin Center page.
- SuccessFactors Performance Management (PM) - b1702 Release Version.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center;
- Click on Manage Templates;
- Open the Performance Form document;
- Go to General Settings tab;
- Click on Advanced Settings;
- See the error.
- The issue is created for the templates synced with the Instance Sync Tool.
- This is a known issue and the fix is planned to deploy on our next patch release that will run on April 8th, 2017 (Please note that this date is subject to change without any further notice).
- It will fix this issue for all instances/DCs.
Once the fix is in place, re-syncing will fix the templates. In order to do that, following are the steps:
- Go to Synchronise Company Configurations --> Launch the Synchronise Company Configuration tool;
- Select the target instance;
- Select PM Templates and click Next;
- if a pop-up is shown click Continue As-Is;
- Give a name and description (optional) and click Next;
- On the Copy PM Templates;
- In the Resolution section, the check box to overwrite the PM Templates should be checked;
- In the Results section, select the PM templates that should be copied to the target.
- Click Next and finally Run Sync.
- Unable to see form's advanced settigns;
- Advanced settings error;
- Routed to Admin center.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions