This article would explain the process of getting Site Manager Access in command center for an existing site.
The Site Manager Access is required by partners/consultants in order to implement RMK for customers by configuring settings in command center.
When customer purchases RMK, two sites are created for customers - one in stage and one in production, in command center. Then access to these sites would be given to a site manager (which is a partner/consultant implementing RMK for the customer).
Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
The process to provide site manager access as follows where partner would be submitting a request form
1. Partner/consultant needs to access the HCM Cloud Operations Portal via https://hcmcloudops.successfactors.com/
2. Go to OPERATIONS REQUEST --> REQUEST FORMS
3. Under RMK Requests click on "RMK Site Manager Assignment"
4. A form will open, fill the form with required details and submit it
5. Request will be completed within 5 business days
Partner needs to attach the below two items with the form
1. Customer's written approval for providing the site manager access to the person requesting for command center access
2. RMK certificate of the person who is requesting for site manager access. Career Site Builder (CSB) was introduced as a new feature in the 1602 release and is covered in the latest RMK Academy training. Because CSB gives consultants a completely new way of implementing RMK sites, all consultants (including existing RMK Associate Certified) must complete either THR84_61 or THR84_62 version of RMK Academy
In case instance does not exist in command center for which site manager access is raised. Partner/Consultant would need to engage customer's sales representative who will internally work with SAP Provisioning team to get the instance created. For a standard contract customers are provisioned 1 production and 1 stage/preview instance.
RMK site manager access command center RMK implementation partner consultant , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , How To