You are using Routes to create visits with reccurence; Visit-By Date field is not showing the information expected.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Visits work center;
- Select Routes view;
- Click in New button;
- Click in Save and Open in the New Route pop-op open;
- Click in Add in the Proposed Visits pane;
- Click in the magnify glass icon to show advanced search in the Accounts pop-up;
- Check the Add Recurrence checkbox;
- Select Account ABC (ABC represents ID of an Account);
- Click in Add to Date button;
- Select Date DEF for this Visit (DEF represents a date for the visit);
- Repeat steps 5-9 for account GHI (GHI represents ID of an Account);
You notice different information than previously selected for on date of the Proposed Visits.
When you enter accounts for proposed visits in routes, the system calculates visit recurrence using different sources. In addition to using the Visit Before field from the account or customer, the solution also uses recommended frequency in the sales data for visits. Therefore, when you select an account for a proposed visit, if the solution calculates different recurrence intervals from both sources the recurrence that is based on the sales data is the only one that appears in the result list.
This is the current system behavior.
If you need this in an urgent basis, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com). The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To