- New background image loaded in theme manager however a user is not seeing the new background when logged but a black theme. If we proxy as the user then the background image is correct.
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
1. Options->Accessibility Settings-> High Contrast->High contrast White Text on black Background is selected for the userX
2. As admin (with theme manager permission) go to Theme Manager and upload a background image and save the theme as default
3. Proxy as the userX and the background image is shown
4. log in as userX and Accessibility mode themr is shown (High contrast White Text on black Background)
- If the user enable Accessibility Settings option "High contrast White Text on black Background" it will not use the default theme when logged in as the user.
- Disable the High Contrast option in Accessibility Settings
Accessibility Settings Theme Manage Background image , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem