You are trying to descope Employee Support in your project scope, as it currently exists simultaneously with Customer Care and you are getting the following messages:
"Deselecting General Settings for Employee Support Ticket Manag conflicts with productive data"
"Deselecting Involved Parties for conflicts with productive data"
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center;
- Select Implementation Projects view;
- Click Edit Project Scope;
- Go to tab 3 (Scoping);
- Uncheck Employee Support under Service;
- Click Next;
- Receive messages.
Some tickets have been created in Employee Support view.
The above information can be verified by following the instructions below:
- Go to Service work center;
- Go to Employee Support view;
- Set show filter to "All Tickets" in the drop down list;
- See already created tickets.
This is the standard system behavior.
Since there is already data created for Employee Support, it is not possible to descope it.
employee support, descope, tickets, project scope , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem