This article describes one of the possible root causes for an application error faced in Recruiting Management, when attempting to access internal candidates application information.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) – All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the SuccessFactors system;
- At the top left side, select Recruiting;
- Open any Job Requisition that has active candidates;
- Select an external candidate to see the candidate application information;
- Get an application error as the following:
(Please bear in mind that the same issue can be reproduced with slightly different replication steps)
It is known by the Recruiting Management Development team that the aforementioned application error will be caused, among other reasons, when there is a field in the Candidate Application Template that matches the following criteria:
- Is type = multiattachmentselection ;
- Has an underscore ( _ ) character as part of the Field ID
Please see the example below:
The Recruiting Management Development team is currently working on having this system limitation removed. In the meanwhile, it is necessary to avoid the scenario mentioned on the "Cause" section. This can be done by simply changing the Field ID in a way it will not have the underscore ( _ ) character. Please remember that this change is required only on multiattachmentselection fields and that this is not the only possible reason for the reffered issue.
Application error Multiattachmentselection , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem