- Need to update a candidates expiration date and there is no I9 Reverification activity in the work queue.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- I9 Reverification Activity work queue.
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate provided their information to be updated with a new expiration date for Alien Authorize to work. There is no I9 Reverification activity in the work queue because its prior to the 90 days.
- The system triggers a I9 Reverification activity in the work queue ( notification is created first) 90 days prior to the expiration of the Alien Authorize to work expiration date.
- This is core and standard functionality to this process and cannot be modified.
- The I9 Reverification process activity triggers 90 days prior to the Alien Authorize to Work expiration date.
- The Onboarding process does not have the fuctionality to update the Alien Authorize to work expiration date prior to the 90 days.
- I9 Reverification process
- Expiration dates
- 90 Days
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions