- Candidates are getting an error message when they click on 'revoke' in the data privacy statement
- External Career Site
- Recruitment Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to external career site
- Sign in
- From candidate profile click 'data privacy' and then click revoke
- The issue is due to a missing Redirect URL for Decline.
- This URL is nescesary as it defines the next step after declining the statements
- The step would be to take the candidate to that url.
- The same URL is used for the Revoke action.
- Please update all of your statement and make sure the URL is populated with a page of your selection. Please see the attached screenshot for details.
- Please have in mind that updating any DPCS settings will cause to require that all of your candidates have to accept the DPCS statement again, the next time they login.
- Revoke DPCS
- Data privacy statement
- application error occurred
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611