- Receiving error during orienation step when using a future start date. See below.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Orientation step
Reproducing the Issue
- When completing section 2 I receive an error message that I cannot proceed due to the start date being in the future.
- Logic for this panel is set to default standard logic.
- To change the logic on this standard panel you must have access to super admin. If you have access to super admin please follow these steps.
- Go to super admin> Click on AccountID> Go to your Account . Search for the key StartDateUpperLimit.
- Click on the sStartDateUpperLimit and update the value to change days for future start dates. This can be modified up to 360 days for future dates.
- E-verify Future Dates
- Start Dates
- Orientation Step
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions