Application error on trying to create Foundation Objects AdHoc report.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Reporting > AdHoc reports > single domain report > Foundation Objects > create > ERROR pops up.
- Migrated MDF Foundation Objects (MDF FO) are still present in the Corporate datamodel.
- All the migrated MDF objects reside under Manage Data and are configurable in Configure Object Definitions.
- These objects should not be present in Corporate datamodel anymore.
- Please remove the following MDF Foundation Objects from the Corporate Data Model - JobCode, JobClassLocal, JobFunction, PayGroup & PayCalendar.
- Re-import the corrected data model, wait for few minutes and then login and check by creating the AdHoc reports for Foundation Objects.
PS: This KBA is intended for informative purposes. Only Partner and SAP can do changes to Corporate datamodel and import from provisioning.
To solve issue mentioned in this KBA, reach out to your partner or raise an incident with SAP support.
Foundation Objects report error on adhoc report adhoc error create adhoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects - MDF & Legacy , Problem