- Models with more than one "Actual" categories got corrupted after releasing the latest Wave for BusinesObjects Cloud but only after importing data into the models.
- Charts based on the previously created and updated models are showing "No matching data available to display the chart."
- All previously created versions with the "Actuals" category were deleted without an error message and the models are not working anymore.
- When creating new story based on the updated models only one "Actual" is available to use, however using NOT updated models with multiple Actuals can still chosen.
- When creating new model and mapping multiple "Actual" versions the warning message "At most one distinct value can have Actuals category" appears.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017.05.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an analytic Model in a previous BOC-Version with more than one Actuals-Category
- Import latest data using Clear and Replace into the model in Wave 5/6.
- Refresh the story after update of BOC and observe that Actuals are missing and story does not show available data.
Only one actual version is supported.
When updating the model:
- Do not override the data, these multiple actual data is still retained.
- Use update option instead of “clean and replace” option, in order to preserve existing data.
- For such old model with multiple actuals loading data multiple times, each to a different actual version is possible also.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem