Once you integrate Continuous Performance Management with Goal Management, the Achievement column is always visible on Goal Plan. You can use role-based permissions in Admin Center to make the Achievement column visible only for selected users or target population.
- Continuous Performance Management
- Goal Management V12
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the permission role, assigned to the target population, who should access the 'Continuous Performance Management Achievements' column from their Goal Plan.
- Go to User Permissions Goals Access to Continuous Performance Management Data.
- Click Done, and on the Permission Role List page, click Save Changes.
The Continuous Performance Management Achievement column will now appear on the Goal Plan of the selected target users only.
2333476 - Continuous Performance Management - Integrating Goal Management
Achievement column, CPM, goal plan , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-GM , Goal Integrations , How To