People Pool for a new group has a limited selection when creating a custom tile.
SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Homepage page;
- Add Custom Tile;
- Enter a tile title;
- Go to the Assignments step;
- Select Add a new group;
- People pool drop down is limited to "User" and "Team View".
This is an expected behavior. By default, the only options available in there are User and Team View.
The people pool drop down within custom tile is defined by the elements in the company data model file in the "dg-filters/my-filter" section.
The people pool option in RBP, for example, is different as these are defined in the "dg-filters/permission-group-filter" element in company data model.
You can update the options available in the custom tile group by updating the data model file and adding elements to the "dg-filters/my-filter" section (see KBA 2088248 for information and examples), but you will need to consider the following:
- myGroup filter configuration is used by multiple places in the application such as homepage custom tile, user options -> my group, etc. Applying changes to that configuration can also take affect into other places of the system;
- The options won't be exactly the same as the people pool in RBP as some elements are not possible to configure in myGroup filter. (E.g. ecfields and jobLevel field).
custom tile, home page, group, people pool, team view, user, dg-filters, my-filter, permission-group-filter, custom tile permission, custom tile target group, custom tile people pool, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custome Tile Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To