Your requirement is to update the Bank Data for the existing Suppliers using Mass Data Maintenance, but you receive the following errors:
Update not possible; specified data for SUPPLIER-BANK_DETAILS with key ID = XYZ does not exist
*XYZ represents the Supplier
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Mass Data Maintenance work center
- Select Export Suppliers link
- Export the Bank Data tab to CSV file and update the required fields for the Supplier
- Select Import Suppliers link and upload the file to the Bank Data tab
- Execute Data Import Immediately
- Error occurs
The cause for this issue could be that the Bank Data may have already existed for the Supplier and therefore, not possible to add a second Bank Account.
With Mass Data Maintenance, it is not possible to add new Bank Accounts to a Supplier. To upload Bank Data to the existing Suppliers, use the Migration Mode Enhance already existing records during the migration.
Suppliers, SUPPLIER-BANK_DETAILS , KBA , supplier-bank_details , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To