You have posted the Supplier Invoice XXX and observed that the Agreed Payment Method is shown as Domestic Bank Transfer in Supplier Account Monitor eventhough
the Payment Method on Supplier Master Data is maintained as Wire Transfer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables Work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Show All Supplier Accounts and Find Supplier ABC.
- Go to Trade Payables view and Invoice/Payments Sub view.
- Show Open Items and Find Document ID XXX.
- Choose Item Details.
You could see that Agreed Payment Method is shown as Domestic Bank Transfer.
You have maintained Deviating Bank Information in Supplier Invoice XXX.
You can check by following the below steps:
- Go to Supplier Invoicing Work center.
- Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Show All Invoices and Find Supplier Invoice XXX.
- Edit the Supplier Invoice XXX.
- Go to General Tab and then go to Payment Information.
You could see Deviating Bank Information maintained.
System works as designed.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To