This article describes the lists of Recruiting ToDo tiles that are available on the Home Page V3 and briefly describes their functionality.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - version b1811 or above.
There are 3 tiles that will be available once we have v12 enabled:
- Recruiting Approvals: The ToDos (approvals) for the user relevant to Job Requisitions and Offer Approvals are shown in this tile. The items in the tile would be sorted on Due Date. The Overdue items are shown first followed by others.
- Provide Interview Feedback: This tile allows you to provide your Interview assessment.
- Recruiting: In the Recruiting tile, if the user is a Hiring Manager or a Recruiter, the user can use this tile to view all the Requisitions that they are part of regardless of the role. On the tile, the user would be presented with the number of Requisitions on which the user is a Hiring Manager or Recruiter that are awaiting approval. The stalled Requisitions are also highlighted.
In order to have this enabled there are a few prerequisites:
- The customer must have Recruiting v12 enabled;
- The v12 Home Page must be turned on. Select Admin Tools > Company Settings > Manage Home Page
- The users who want to see this tile needs to have the necessary permissions. RBP > HomePage v3 Tile Group Permission > HomePage v3 ToDo tile group
To Do tile ; Recruiting Home Page Tile ; Provide Interview Feedback ; Recruiting Tile ; Recruiting Approvals Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To