This article describes the ToDo tile on the Home Page V3 and how to enable this feature.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - version 1702 or above.
On the Home Page V3, you can see a new tile called Recruiting ToDos. This tile displays the ToDos relevant to Job Requisitions and Offer Approvals. The items within the tile are sorted based on their due date. The items that are overdue are shown first followed by the remaining ToDos.
Additional contextual information is available in the To Do tile for Job Requisition Approval, Pending Offer Approval, and Pending Job Interview Assessments.
• Job Requisition Approval now includes Requisition for <Job Title “with link”> (<Job req id>), <location>, <hiring manager name> (Hiring manager).
• Pending Offer Approval now includes <Candidate Name> for <Job Title> (<Job req id>).
• Pending Job Interview Assessments now includes <number-remaining> out of <number-total> Interview Assessment(s) pending for <Job Title> (<Job req id>).
In order to have this enabled there are a few prerequisites:
• The customer must have Recruiting v12 enabled
• The v12 Home Page must be turned on. Select Admin Tools > Company Settings > Manage Home Page
• The users who want to see this tile needs to have the necessary permissions. RBP > HomePage v3 Tile Group Permission > HomePage v3 ToDo tile group
To Do tile Recruiting Home Page Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To