After b1702 release, Standard field "title" required attribute is showing as "false" under SFAPI Data Dictionary even when the field is defined as a Required true. If the field is defined as required=true, required attribute in SAFDI Data Dictioanry should be 'true'
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance with SFAPI user> Admin Centre> SFAPI Data Dictionary> JobRequisition Entity.
2. You can see that standard field 'title' of the job requisition is showing as 'false' undre Required attribute column. However, the field in the job requisiion template is defined as required true.
3. This is happening after b1702 release
4. Before this release, 'title' was showing as 'true' undre Required attribute column in SFAPI Data Dictionary. This is an expected behavior based on field definition. See below screenshot taken before b1702 release
1. There was an issue reported before b1702 release with respect to job title field and due to some legal requirement, Engineeirng team decided to fix the issue by providing upsert on the "title" field in the job requsition entity in SFAPI.
2. Due to which they need to change the attribute to False in the data dictionary. That is the reason we see the change in the required attribute after b1702 release
3. However, Job Title is still required for INSERT operations. It is optional for UPDATE operations.
4. Hence, after b1702 release, required attribute title field of the JobRequisition entity is set to 'false'
SFAPI Data Dictionary Title Title required attribute , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem