After enabling Continuous Performance Management feature and trying to grant permissions via RBP, the permission is empty and shows the message "There are no secured objects in this category.".
- Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable CPM via Admin Center > Performance Management Feature Settings
- While granting the permissions via RBP, Continuous Performance Management permission is empty.
The MDF object definition for the Achievements was not imported successfully in the DB after enabling the CPM feature.
Note: This issue may also cause errors in the PM forms. Please see KB 2395392 for more information.
To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Performance Management Feature Settings
- Disable CPM first then re-enable it (required MDF files will be imported automatically)
- Then do a metadata refresh via Admin Center > OData API Metadata Refresh and Export > Click Refresh
- Logout and log back in to the system and check CPM permissions
2395392 - Missing Goal Section After Adding Goals in the Performance Form
CPM, RBP, pemissions, There are no secured objects in this category , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , Problem