The Working Hours in Migration of Employees and User Data throws an error at Convert Value step.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configurations workcenter.
2. Select Overview and search Migration of Employee and User Data.
3. Download Migration Template from You Can Also link.
4. Add values for the new employee.
5. Fill mandatory data in the Working Hours tab:Employee ID, Working Hours, Start Date and End Date.
6. Upload the file and Execute Steps by Step.
Error in the Convert Value Step for Working Hours: No Target Value.
The Time Recording is not scoped in Business Configurations.
As per the Help Center Document: Fine Tune Employee Work Hours Type
When we check the People workcenter, under Employee view, no tab for Working Hours is maintained.
1. Either do not fill the Working Hours tab in case you do not require to record time for these employees.
2. Or configure the Time Recording in Busienss Configuration Scoping Question.
Steps to follow:
a. Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
b. Select Edit Project Scope.
c. Navigate till Questions tab.
d. Under General Business Data , Employees and Service Agents : Employees select a question to scope Time Recording :
Do you wish to enable Time Recording feature?
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To