- Using the SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) configuration in the menu System > Administration > Security, the following error occurs when verifying one account with the identity provider:
- We have encountered an error during the account verification setup. Please check that your login credential is not used by another user and try again.
- In Chrome Developer Tools (accessed via the F12 key), the following error message in the console appears:
- app.chunk.4.slice_of_main-chunk.ee91600….js:23 POST 500 (Internal Server Error)
- uploadIdPMetadata failed with 401 status
- uploadIdPMetadata_V1 failed with 401 status
- SAP Analytics Cloud
If you experience this issue, please open an incident with Product Support.
- Use the link https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#incident/solution
- Select the component LOD-ANA-BI
- Provide the following information along with the error message:
- Your Tenant URL
- Attach the XML metadata file for your SAML Identity Provider
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
FPA35-6120, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, SAML self-service, SAML2.0, selfservice, self service, SAC , KBA , fails when verifying , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem