When previewing a dunning proposal, you notice that not due invoices are not displaying in the dunning document.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the Receivables work center.
- Access the Dunning view.
- Select the relevant Dunning Proposal.
- Click Preview and choose Dunning Letter.
In the resulting preview, no grid containing not overdue invoices is displayed.
The reason is that you have not selected the Include Items Not Overdue check box in the business configuration and hence, the items are not showing in the dunning document.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Open the activity Dunning Strategies and choose Edit dunning strategies.
- Select the relevant Dunning Strategy:Global Dunning Strategy.
- Go to General tab.
- Select Include Items Not Overdue check box.
- Choose Save button.
Now you will be able to view not due invoices in the dunning letter.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To