When adding an SAP Cloud Platform subaccount to SAP Cloud Connector, the following error is displayed on screen:
417 Could not download configuration file: 407 - authenticationrequired
SAP Cloud Connector
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to SAP Cloud Connector Administration
- Enter parameters to add a subaccount
- Error is displayed
The error is occurring due to proxy set up on the Cloud Connector settings
Enter the user and password for your proxy under configurations.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.