When trying to verify the candidate initially, the following error shows: ClientCompanyId is 0.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding
- Open E-Verify Activity
- Before trying to verify, the following error shows: ClientCompanyId is 0.
The DivCode or ClientID of the Corporate Structure Level is missing the record of candidate.
For Live Customer(s)
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2449889 - Receiving Error: 'ClientCompanyid is 0.'
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EVF
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
- Ensure the Corporate Structure Level set in US Form I-9 Level have a Client ID
- Onboarding and E-Verify Process shoud have the same US Form I-9 Level
- When passing data to Onboarding, the data key set to the Corporate Structure Level is missing or not included
- The field for Corporate Structure Level in a panel is hidden
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, EVF, LOD-SF-OBD-EVF,e-Verify, Everify, E-Verify, DHS, United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, USA, United States of America, Verification, Verify, Employment, I-9, I9, SSA, Social Security Administration, Authorized, Work, problem, difficulty, trouble, worry, complication, difficult situation; snag, hitch, drawback, stumbling block, obstacle, hurdle, hiccup, setback, catch; predicament, plight; misfortune, mishap, misadventure; a dilemma, quandary; information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip, solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem