Behavior mode option 3 or "Configuration 4" does not allow a user to rate on both the Behavior and Competency level.
SuccessFactors Cloud HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the competency section for the following:
- enable behaviors
- as defined in section 22.214.171.124, page 169 of your Implementation Guide: set behavior-mode-opt="3" to enable "Configuration 4"
- ensure that at least one user has write access to item rating/subject rating, and unofficial user rating (item-cmt-rating)
- Launch the form
- Attempt to rate the form's competency section
- Only the behaviors are rateable.
As per engineering, behavior-mode-opt="3" is currently not supported
Please ensure that you are using the configurations listed in the latest implementation guide for Performance and Goals. If you are using an older version of the PMv12A Implementation Guide, You can find it in SAP Help Portal, which states the only possible configurations as:
- Show only job-specific behaviors
- Enable the rating of behaviors associated with the competency
- Show behaviors but rate at the competency level
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FAM , PM Competencies Behaviors Families and Roles , Problem