Right to Return Functionality Position Management Configuration
Success Factors - Employee Central - Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Position Type = Regular Position
- Position Controlled = Yes
- Allow multiple incumbents = No
- FTE = 1
Position Management Settings:
- Use transition Period = No
- Stable Headcount Area for Position Control Mode = FTE
- Employee 1 is on Leave of Absence (LOA) / Away from Global Assignment = 01/01/2017 and left position with right to return
- Employee 2 is hired to the position on 01/10/2017
- Employee 1 returns to work 02/01/2017
When Employee 1 Returns to Work / Back from Global Assignment effective 02/01/2017, the position is overstaffed 2/1 FTE.
Per engineering, this is an expected system behavior and they will adding the details to the Position Management handbook.
INTERNAL Link: Please refer to Jira ECT-70912.
Right to Return Position Position Management LOA Leave of Absence Return to Work Global Assignment Away from Global Assignment Back from Global Assignment , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , How To