- Items in the Employee Views Section are there twice.
- Employee Views Sections, like Payroll Information and Time Off, are duplicated under Permission Settings.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- People Profile 3
Reproducing the Issue
- Manage Permission Roles
- Select a Role
- Click the Permission button
- Under User Permissions, click Employee Views
- Notice duplication under the Employee Views Section
Employee Views permissions are aggregated from both the data model and the People Profile Configuration.
Comment out the duplicate permissions from the data model.
For the example above:
- Export your data model and save a copy as backup.
- Edit the data model, commenting out both the Payroll Information and Time Off stanzas.
- Import the altered data model.
- You should now see duplication in Employee Views has been removed.
NOTE: To perform the steps above, you must have access to your data model, or reach out to the person/group who does.
SF , SuccessFactors , Success Factors , EC , PP3 , RBP , Role Base Permissions , more than once , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem