Candidate attempts to apply with LinkedIn, Facebook, or Xing.
Candidate enters his/her e-mail address.
Candidate is instructed to please wait.
The page will not load.
Candidate cannot proceed with the application.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions with Social Apply
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Careers site
- Open a Job Description page
- Apply with LinkedIn, Facebook, or Xing
- Enter e-mail address
- Click on "Start"
- Page will never load and gets stuck at "Please Wait"
The LinkedIn, Facebook, or Xing API Key for this instance has not been configured correctly.
- In your browser, open the Developer Tools (press "F12" in Chrome) and click on "Console". You will see a list of errors that states that the "API Domain is restricted".
- Create an incident for Recruiting Marketing (LOD-SF-RMK) Support and mention this article along with your findings, so a Support Engineer will assist you with the next steps.
Please note this is only valid for live customers facing technical issues with the Social Apply feature. New implementations of Social Apply are not supported and should be entirely completed by SAP Partners or Professional Services. To learn more about the available resources to implement Social Apply, please refer to the following article:
2512021 - Start Apply with LinkedIn, Facebook, or Xing not working – Recruiting Marketing
2421405 - Social Apply – How to Disable Apply with Facebook and LinkedIn – Recruiting Marketing
- Social Apply
- API Key
- Please Wait
- Page stuck
- Won't load