You receive error while creating/modifying Employees data using Migration of Employee and User Data Activity.
Error while assigning Employee ABC to Organization XYZ (Org Unit Name)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration workcenter
2. Select Implementation Projects view.
3. Select Open Activities list.
4. Search the Activity Migration of Employee and User data.
5. Select Migrate Employee and User Data using the migration tool.
6. Select and Execute Step by Step Migration.
The data entered in the Template is incorrect. This error is generated as the Org Units data mentioned in the sheet Organizational Assignment of the Template do not exist in the system.
Make sure to provide only those Org Units in the sheet Organization Data of the Template which are already existing in the system. As while creating or modifying employees new org units can't be created or assigned to employees, rather only the existing org units can be assigned while creating/modifying Employee and User Data using Migration of Employees and user data. After deleting such org units re-run the Migration, it will execute successfully.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To