The status of MDF object Pay Group cannot be changed from inactive to active.
When going to Object Defination in admin center and searching for "Pay Group" , the Status field is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
Admin Center>Configure Object Definitions
- Click Advanced
- Set Including Actives = Yes
- Search = Object Definition -> Pay Group
- Click -> Take Action -> Make Correction
- No status field is available for edit.
This is a configuration issue. The status field in GOObjectDefinition is set to NOT_VISIBLE that is why the status field is not coming for on edit.
1. Admin Center>Configure Object Definitions
2. Search Object Definition> Object Definition
3. Take Action> Make Correction
4. mdfSystemStatus -> Click Details -> Set Visibility to EDITABLE.
The Status field would be visible after making all the changes above
2433776 - Application error when accessing Manage Time Off Calendars
Pay Group Status Change , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-OBJ , Object Definitions All Object Definition Creation , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , How To